We can recite well, and therefore teach you, we are able to attract and expand your horizons, try to connect theory with practice. We Erasmus and support you, if you want to go abroad.
We are located in the city center, recite also in English, we are a multicultural college. Unites generations, we are responsive to their students-clients and their individual needs. We respect that each of us is unique.více
We unite graduates VŠKE and organize for them extra lectures, and in support of student life (day zero, dating party, Christmas party, ball VŠKE, graduation party, boating water) we want to be with students and graduates are still in touch.více
In the study may be obtained free of internationally valid certificate "Cisco Academy"více
In this course "special firearms training" you can get a gun license.více
Without entrance exams - is only motivational interviewingvíce
Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage for Foreigners
Benefits for students of Karel Engliš College in Brno
Karel Engliš College in Brno (VŠKE) and VZP Insurance Company are working together to provide foreign students with the best possible health insurance coverage available, which covers the provision of all medical care equivalent to Czech public insurance and legalities to foreigners residing in the Czech Republic.
The purpose of insurance is coverage for medical services provided to the insured within the Czech Republic for insurance period covered, in cases of illness, injury or other medical conditions.
Contact person in charge of communications with VŠKE
Mgr. Radka Plačková – Regional Manager
+420 733 594 926
Pojišťovna VZP, a.s.
659 14 Brno
This exceptional insurance coverage for VŠKE students includes:
- Insurance with similar benefits consistent with public health insurance
- A cost advantage
- Insurance which can be terminated in a shorter period than 12 months
- All costs for care and treatment are paid by the insurance company VZP, Inc.
- A wide network - 5,000 physicians and many hospitals throughout the country
- The oldest and most experienced provider in the health insurance market
- Return of any unused premium upon request
- Telephone assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Insurance that is in accordance with the legislation for foreigners in the Czech Republic
If you have any questions or are interested in this insurance coverage plan, please contact:
Mgr. Radka Plačková
To complete your application and enrolment for health insurance, you will need to e-mail:
- A completed application with your signature
- A scanned copy of your valid passport
!!! Important Information !!!
Please remember that before you visit any physician for treatment, contact the Customer Assistance Center at at +420 272 099 943 or e-mail address email@example.com